Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is probable that you will not be able to secure the best talent available. Executing a search properly and effectively takes strategy and know how – let us show you the way!
We apply the following to each and every search:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development;
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing;
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation;
- Hiring manager interviewing skills training;
- Client and candidate interview debriefs;
- Confidential reference checks;
- Counter-offer consulting;
- Offer preparation and closing;
- Client and new hire follow-up.